11 Nov Presenting our cell therapy program for Parkinson’s disease at Nectar 2020 !
Good news ! Emilie Faggiani, who leads the cell therapy programme for Parkinson’s disease at TreeFrog, was selected to talk at the 30th Annual Meeting of NECTAR. The conference, which brings together world-class experts in the field of cell therapies for neurodegenerative diseases, will take place virtually on November 19-20 2020.
In her “datablitz presentation”, entitled 3D graft format for successful transplantation of DA neurons, Emilie Faggiani will give an overview of TreeFrog’s :
- Therapeutic strategy – Mass-production of fully mature dopaminergic microtissues derived from hiPSC with the C-StemTM technology
- Latest preclinical results – Total recovery in hemiparkinsonian rats in 8 weeks versus 16 weeks with dopaminergic progenitors in suspension
- Road to clinic – First in Human trial scheduled for 2024*
The above video provides a quick overview of our cell therapy programme for Parkinson’s disease, conducted with the scientific support of :
- Erwan Bézard, PhD, Principal Investigator at the Institute for Neurodegenerative Disease, Bordeaux Neurocampus
- Yannick Plétan, MD, Senior Consultant & General Manager, Ultrace
- Prof Stéphane Palfi, Head of the neurosurgical department and functional neurosurgical unit CHU Henri Mondor de Créteil